1. Chisenhall- Have you ever read the works of the psychotic dictator, Shan Yu? Now we meet the real Lonnie Chisenhall.
2. Brantley- Bigger and better. A high contact rate meets a bigger build on frictionless plain, that equals breakout season.
3. Stubbs- Karma! Brandon Phillips lite. Power, speed, and a comeback.
4. Santana- Meet your most talented hitter. The contact rate ain't great. But it's hard contact.
5. Masterson- Holy hell people, you're picking Bud Norris and Ricky Nolasco ahead of Masterson (Average Draft Position). No, no, no, no.
1. Swisher has put up nearly identical numbers the last 3 years. Believe the average not the breakout.
2. Cabrera- The power will not repeat.
3. Michael Bourn. Won't walk and less stolen bases.
4. Chris Perez. Eventually.
5. Ryan Raburn. Spring numbers are meaningless.